Google Analytics is a powerful business tool. It provides a wealth of data that touches on a wide variety of online behavior. However, that much information can easily become overwhelming, which leads to a lot of confusion. Go Local’s SEO Manager, Anna Chandler, hosted a webinar (along with MarketingBitz) to give viewers a better understanding of Google Analytics and how to gather key customer data. The webinar covers:
- Account best practices
- Understanding the data Analytics collects
- How to get your top metrics
- How to create dashboards
- How to create goals
With an understanding of these concepts, important business decisions can be influenced by strong, data-driven evidence.
Interested in learning more? We’re here to help.
Links mentioned in the presentation
- How to install Google Analytics
- Policy Requirements for Google Analytics Advertising Features
- A Guide to Removing Spam from Google Analytics
- The Dimensions and Metrics Explorer
- Data Limits to Google Analytics
- Free Dashboard Reports in the Analytics Solutions Gallery
- Google Tag Manager Setup and Installation