- Are you a small, medium, or large business with local store fronts?
- Do you deliver services locally?
- Have you historically depended on local print media, like yellow pages and newspaper advertising to attract customers?
- Does your businesses success directly correlate to how many times your phone rings and how many people walk through your door each day?
You are not alone.
- When you hear people talking about the Internet, and how it drives local commerce, do you have doubts or question how?
- Do you see lead volume to your business declining year over year, but feel unsure what to do about it?
- Are you frustrated with your advertising agency or media buyer who fails to bring you recommendations for change in your media mix?
You are not alone.
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, your business needs local search consulting. Most companies, large or small, fail to fully capitalize on local search potential. The marketplace has changed dramatically over the last decade, and we at Go Local have the data, client case studies, and experience to prove it.
Go Local consulting and marketing strategies are geared towards education on the local media landscape as well as practical application for your industry and business. Our research and experience working with hundreds of companies just like yours allows us to better understand how consumers utilize search media to research businesses and purchase locally.
Go Local will analyze your competition and provide extensive feedback and analysis to show how the local search marketing efforts of those competitors compare to your own.
We will work with you to design a practical and data-driven local search budget allocation, specific to your business, utilizing clear metrics and ROI objectives to measure success and drive results.
You can win the local battle…let Go Local Consulting help you get there.