Google Pest Control Summit
Google Headquarters in Mountain View, CA // March 27 + 28
The invitation-only marketing educational event for pest control industry executives.
Registration for this event is closed.
Check out our jam-packed schedule of networking and educational sessions!
Wednesday // March 27
- 2:15PM Shuttle Bus Pickup
- Catch a free ride to the Google campus from the Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco San Carlos
- 3:00PM Google Campus Tours
- Get an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look of Google with a one-hour, guided tour of the Google campus.
- 4:30PM Welcome Reception
- Following the tour - network with other pest control companies, Google, and the Go Local team over drinks and appetizers as we kick off the event.
Thursday // March 28
Location: The Grove
Location: The Grove
- 9:00AM Registration and Breakfast
- 9:30AM Opening Remarks
- 9:45AM Marketing in the Age of Assistance
- Divya Saxena, an 11-year Google veteran, takes the stage to share Google’s pest control industry observations, statistics, and opportunities to help you better leverage Google for your business. Get an insider’s look at the future of digital marketing with Google.
- 10:30AM Break
- 10:45AM Organic Media Session
- Go Local’s Pest Control and Organic Marketing experts, Jason Barrett and Anna Chandler will be giving the scoop on the latest trends and insights on what you can do to your website right away to generate more online leads and what you should be looking to do in the future.
- 11:45AM Q+A Session
- Our marketing experts will answer questions from the audience in an interactive panel
- 12:00PM Lunch
- 1:00-4:30PM Roundtable Discussions and 1-on-1 Sessions with Google and Go Local Marketing Experts*
- 1-on-1 sessions will allow you to meet individually with the Google and Go Local teams to ask questions and discuss your specific online marketing and advertising campaigns to give you personalized tips and recommendations to help you reach your goals.
- Roundtable discussions are optional, educational opportunities that will cover the latest in Paid and Organic media.
- * Space is limited for these 1-on-1 sessions – Once you register a representative will reach out to discuss availability and find a time slot that works for you.